Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions
We are an e-marketplace that provides you access to your favorite African inspired and made in Africa products, regardless of geographic location.
There are no listing or monthly fees on Ethnic District. When a customer places an order, we take a commission of 10% from the order total. The remaining 90% goes to the seller along with shipping fees and taxes. There is also a 2.9% +.30% per transaction fee from our payment processing partners.
Of course! Feel free to create a new account and browse the marketplace products! You can also sign up for free to become a seller.
Our sellers, who ship their products directly, are based all over the world. This means that delivery times will vary. For accurate processing and delivery times, please contact the seller of the merchandise or review Seller Info listed below the product on the product page.
Whether you’re a buyer, seller or affiliate you can create a new account here.
Once your order has been placed and payment processed, the seller/vendor of the item(s) will be notified, and they will begin working on your order. Once your order has been fulfilled, the seller will ship out your item. If you have any issues with your order or need a refund or exchange, contact the seller.
We understand that there are a lot of challenges when it comes to logistics in Africa. We are here to help! Please contact us to explore possible shipping solutions.
If you have a question or issue regarding your order, please contact the seller directly (contact details are listed on the shop page). If you are having a technical issue using the Ethnic District website, haven’t heard back from the seller in 72 hours, or need vendor support submit a support ticket HERE!