We are looking for a creative, energetic, and innovative individual to join our team as a digital marketing coordinator for our e-commerce store for authentic African beauty and specialty food items. Your duties will include:
- Managing company social media accounts (posting, content creation, and customer service)
- Managing company mailing lists, email and text marketing campaigns
- Creating innovative news ways to stay engaged with our customers online, increase conversions, and generate sales
- Create blog posts and video content to increase SEO.
- Enthusiastic, organized and community-focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (you will be on camera often)
- Self-motivated (you will be responsible for creating your own schedule and staying on top of all of our marketing channels
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok) and social media engagement trends i.e. Instagram Reels
- Email (Omnisend email marketing experience a plus)
Education Requirements: High School/GED
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years of age and legally able to work in the U.S.
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 10 hours per week