Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap
Alafﬁa’s simply unscented Authentic African Black Soap contains Ethically Traded unrefined shea butter for a skin cleansing and moisturizing experience that is silky smooth. In West Africa, black soap is known by its Yoruba name, Ossé Dudu. Dudu means the color “black,” which comes from extensive cooking of the soap to the point of charcoal. Many cultures in West Africa use charcoal to detoxify and purify the skin. No chemical preservatives, color enhancers, or synthetic fragrances are used.
Only 5 left in stock
Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap Ingredients: Saponified Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter* and Elaeis guineensis (Palm Kernel) Oil*.*Fair for Life Fair Trade certified ingredient. 100% †ORANGUTAN SAFE.
- ALL IN ONE: Ideal for all skin types as a face and body cleanser and moisturizer, shampoo, hand wash, and shaving product.
- NATURALLY UNSCENTED: Pure black soap without any additional scent.
- GIVE BACK: Your Alaffia purchase funds empowerment projects helping to break the cycle of poverty.
- FAIR TRADE: Alaffia has committed to sourcing 100 percent Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- PURITY PROMISE: Gluten-free and vegan, without parabens, sulfates, or dyes. No chemical preservatives, color enhancers or synthetic fragrances are used.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.