Raw Unrefined Smooth African Shea Butter
All natural white, unrefined African Shea Butter from Ghana. Whipped, buttery smooth consistency for easy absorption in the skin and hair. No added ingredients. Rich in vitamins A and E, extracted from the best quality African shea nut
Only 2 left in stock
African Shea Butter Directions of Use:
Shea butter melts under warm friction because of this we suggest taking the required amount then slowly massaging on the selected area, can be used on skin and hair.
Benefits of African Shea Butter:
• Naturally rich in vitamins A and E
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburn
• Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage Shea butter into areas affected by joint pains, or other muscular ache.
SHEA BUTTER WILL HARDEN OR SOFTEN BASED ON SURROUNDING TEMPERATURE. WE DO KEEP SHEA BUTTER IN A COOL AREA, SO IT MAY BE A BIT MORE SOLID WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. IF SHEA BUTTER IS MELTED WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT, STORE IN A COLD AREA AND IT WILL RETURN BACK TO A MORE SOLID CONSISTENCY. IF SHEA BUTTER HAS HARDENED, STORE IN WARM AREA TO RETURN TO WHIPPED CONSISTENCY.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.