Millet flour is flour made by grinding millet seed into a powder. millet provides 378 calories and is a rich source (20% or more of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fiber, several B vitamins and numerous dietary minerals, especially manganese at 76% DV (USDA nutrient table). Raw millet is 9% water, 73% carbohydrates, 4% fat and 11% protein.
Keep Refrigerated once opened
1. Take 500ml of cold water and ten full table spoons of Millet Banku Flour.
2. Mix flour and water together in a saucepan to a smooth paste and add salt if desired.
3. Place over medium heat and stir continuously into a thick paste and knead for 10 minutes.
4. Knead thoroughly into a smooth and thick consistency add 250ml of cold water and knead again for 10 minutes.
5. Mould into balls of desired taste.